Release Update – In Testing (Coming soon!) – V241
- New Input format: Convert PDF to Word & Excel
- Calculate required Disk Space during Installation dynamically
- Integration of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution Package in setup.
- Fixed Database update process that caused Installer to crash.
Release Update – November 8th, 2018 – V240
- Support multiple email recipients for Static Mailbox Output.
- Documents can be separated after a predefined amount of pages.
- Missing zlib1.dll has been added to installer.
- Fixed an issue where default common workflow folders were not created and preset.
- Corrected calculation and display of the 40 days trial period at first install.
- Fixed an issue where Job Temp Folders were not created causing Word and Excel workflows to fail.
- Fixed an issue where Static Mailbox Output could not be chosen
Release Update – August 22, 2018 – V239
- Microsoft Word and Excel available as new output formats (Beta).
- In Scan-to-Home workflows the defined subfolder in PaperCut (Config Key: system.scan.home-sub-folder) is used so scans are not placed in the users root folder anymore (default: "Scans").
- Documents can be separated now after a defined number of pages.
- Adjustable blank page detection sensitivity threshold.
- The email password is now encrypted in the database.
- During job processing unique JobID's are created for each job in temp folders.
- Fixed a bug where blank pages in blank page separation mode were not deleted.
- Fixed a bug where not all selected OCR languages were used.
Release Update – June 27, 2018 – V238
- PDF as input in common workflows (auto-detection from XML-file)
- Check multiple use of input folders to avoid job conflict.
Release Update – April 16, 2018 – V236
- New variable for static output folder in Workflow Manager: \\fileserver\%user% will be replaced with the PaperCut username
Release Update – March 28, 2018 – V235
Release Update – March 08, 2018 – V234
- Improved compression quality
Release Update – November 02, 2017 – V233
- An error has been fixed where no pdf/a could be generated in the HotFolder variants
- No xml file is needed when trying to create a pdf/a
Release Update – September 27, 2017 – V232
- Bug in email size limitation feature
- Added a local link in notification Email when a document was forwarded to a networkpath or homfolder because of size limitation.
Release Update – September 13, 2017 – V230
- Default SMTP Port was not written to database unless one clicked into the text field.
- Some minor bugs.
- Added the possibility to create an unlimited number of workflows with a lot more input and output options.
Release Update – July 07, 2017 – V228
- Fixed bug with 40 days-trial at different date formats
- Fixed progress bar bug in uninstaller
- Fixed program entry in start menu
- disabling GUI auto start function
- Fixed port configuration of email host
Release Update – June 09, 2017 – V226
- Adding default values to database
- Adding several functions to console-debug mode
Release Update – May 31, 2017 – V225
- Handling of xml input of static workflow
- Adding html manual to GUI
- Adding several tooltips to GUI